1. What are your hours of operations?
Monday to Wednesday 11am to 12am
Thursday to Friday 11am to 1am
Saturday 10am to 1am
Sunday 10am to 11pm
2. Do you have any in house specials?
Yes we do, we have daily specials that are for dine-in only. They are featured on our home page.
3. Do you accept group bookings?
Yes we do, you can click here to fill out the form and we will get back to you within 24 hours.
4. Is there parking available?
There is meter parking in the front of the restaurant and some spaces in the back.
5. Do you have a kids menu?
No we don’t.
6. How do you get to the restaurant by TTC?
The closest subway station is Davisville Station. Once you get out of the station, cross the street on Davisville Ave on Yonge St and walk south until you hit Merton Street, turn left and walk straight until you see Red Lantern on your left before Pailton Crescent.
1. How do I order take-out from The Red Lantern Pub?
You can view our take-out menu here and can click into the items to see the prices. Click “add to cart” to put it in the cart and place your order by clicking check out.
2. How long does it take to complete my order for pick-up?
Once you’ve placed your order, we will get an instant notification and will place your order to our cooks right away. The process should take up to 20-30 minutes and can be picked up at that time.
1. How am I able to book a party or event?
You can click here to book your event by filling out the form and we will get back to you in 24 hours to confirm that your event is booked.
2. How many people does The Red Lantern Pub accommodate?
Our main dining area can fit up to 100 people while the basement can fit 50.
3. Is the basement available as a room rental?
Yes, the basement is available to rent. We have pool tables, tv’s and another bar to accommodate you.
4. Do you have custom menus for corporate parties?
Yes, please inquire through the form in the event/party booking section of this website and make sure to include it in the comment section.
5. What kinds of events are held?
We have events for the holidays such as a Christmas Customer Appreciation party that happens in December, Mother’s Day and Father’s Day brunches with prizes and New Years parties.